Thread: Incest
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2005, 10:26 PM  
1337 Man
Member+

1337 Man's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Even if the brother and sister do have a kid and hes perfectly fine, he will have to go through the rest of his life that his mom is his mom and aunt, and his dad is his dad and uncle. Eventualy, all of the kids in school tormenting him/her will eventualy lead to the kid being a killer, suicidal, rapest ect. And the parents will never be execpted in society.
Ok, lets say that the kid/s of these brother and sister grow up to be fine. When they go out on a date, eventualy the date will meet the mom and dad. And if the date is smart enough, they will relize they look the same and book it. Resulting in the kid/s growing up secluded and in the dark. Do i rest my case that insest is wrong??
But how would the kids at school find out? What if the kid never knows that his parents were incest? What parents in their right mind would tell their kids that they're like that? If the parents aren't accepted in society, it isn't them that need to change, but rather, society.

You say that people might recognize that the parents look similar, which won't happen in all cases, but it happens sometimes. They wouldn't assume the parents are related by blood...the girl I like looks very much like me (I made a morph of our pictures in a morphing program, with a result that looks very much like me), and she isn't related to me in any way at all. If I got together with her and we went out, and society automatically assumed that we're related because we look similar, it is society that has problems, not me.

<<< It\'s Limecat! He is not pleased!