View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:42 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Depression = sickness.

The fear of people and being around people is called Social Anxiety Disorder, I had it during my first and second year of clinical depression, but Im over it now. Zoloft is a good medicene for that, it is what I took.

You should see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed, figure out what you really have. It doesnt sound like clinical depression, but Im not a doctor. Though it does sound like Social Anxiety Disorder, it is a pain to have, I know. I hated going anywhere, being around anyone I didnt know, always felt that I was being stared at or talked about, it drove me crazy. Id get nervous in crowds or around anyone new.

Edit;;
I may not be fully cured of it, btw. I dont get nervous like that anymore, and I dont mind as much being around people, but I still feel like Im being talked about or stared at, which might just be paranoia. I just dont have the huge problem of being around people.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.

Last edited by schrei jess; January 21st, 2007 at 12:47 PM.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote