View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:18 AM  
Wiszbone77
Member
 
Wiszbone77's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 10, 2006
Location: FL USA
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: just wondering...

nope.....ur not pregnant from wat i see.....theres no way u can,....u should be absoluely fine...when i say that im 98 percent sure...the other 2 percent is if he cummed just by being horny...but that is VERY rare...and a .3 percent chance of it goin thru the clothes.....so dont worry NOT PREGNANT

Last edited by Wiszbone77; January 21st, 2007 at 12:24 AM.
Wiszbone77 is offline