View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2007, 08:03 PM  
Junior Member+
Default Re: President Bushs new Iraq strategy

Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Bush consulted a lot of people so it's not like one day he woke up and said "we're bringing more troops to Iraq" and poof it happened. You shouldn't call someone a dumb fuck when you are in no position to do any better nor know any better.

Leaving too early will only make Iraq worst. I think we can all agree on that. We're still needed in Iraq to stabilize the country and get the government up and running. No one else has come up with another decent strategy so I decided to give his strategy a chance and see where it goes. Leaving Iraq in turmoil will only destabilize the middle east even more. After that we would only have wasted our time. We can't do what's been done so we might as well fix it properly and leave in as much good terms as possible.
I agree 50000000%. Leaving Iraq to early or too quick screw things up.

I'm tired of people complaining about it. It's going on, and the president that we (well not we but our parents and guardians) elected is doing what he saw fit. so quit bashing him, and grow up. He may have made a mistake so what??? He's trying to fix it in the best way he see's fit so GET OVER IT!

Some one once said, "Life is like a box of Chocolates...." well that must have been one crappy box of choclates. It must have been on clearence at a gas station!
theonetheycallbob is offline   Reply With Quote