Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2007, 05:53 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Suicide

Well it went okay, we didnt talk much about suicide or depression so I didnt feel tense like I normally do. He wanted to send me to the hospital to keep me from hurting myself because when he asked if I would do anything I said I dont know, because I honestly dont, but I guess I convinced him that I dont need to go to the hospital. So Im here again, Im going to make it through another night, Im going to try. I hope I dont have to go to school tomorrow, I asked my therapist to tell my mother that I shouldnt go, I dont know if he did. He said I was making threats though, I said I would hurt myself to stay out of school if I had to, and that is true - I would, Ill see how it goes tomorrow I guess.

He says he wants to understand me, he wants to read my boys love manga 0_o I found that a little weird, but as long as I dont have to talk about much, Ill let him look at it. It was weird though, he got me to admit a lot about things, like how I wish I wasnt a girl and yeah, a lot. Maybe it's going to start working. I can only hope.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote