Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2007, 01:28 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Suicide

Well, here it is, the next day. Im still here, yay - I guess. I told my mom this morning what I had almost done, she's calling my therapist I think. I dont know how that will help, I hate talking to him, I hate talking about this stuff to anyone.

And school is what makes me feel the worst, it's when I feel most isolated, I hate it there. And I dont want to become a psychologist, I dont want to turn into one of them, I just dont, they arent helpful. Ive yet to meet one who could help me. And I cant make my main focus school, I can barely make it through each day, the only class I ever feel like I can function in is Latin, and I have to wait all day for that class. School kills me, it exhausts me in everyway. I dont care about my grades, I dont care about any of it.

I still wish there had been enough pills, just my luck I guess...

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote