View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2007, 12:05 AM  
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Default Re: Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeping Willow View Post
Why give up now? Because it's all so hopeless. I have no dreams or ambitions, nothing makes me happy anymore. My life basically exists online, nothing in the real world gives me pleasure. I have no hope for the future, I dont expect things to get better.

And I dont want to hurt anyone, that isnt my intention. Im young I know, I havent lived long at all, but my future isnt bright...Im not looking forward to it.

I want this to be over.
Don't go the easy way out, Jess. Wade it out. If you are not felling well then you need to talk to your doctor and try and fix the problem. but you never give up because you don't know how your life can change in the future. You have no idea what can happen. It can be good. It can be great! You take one step at a time. You don't know if you're future isn't bright until you've lived it. Give it a chance and see for yourself. Try. You have nothing to lose. One day at a time. In 10 years who knows what can happen. You only know until you've lived and reached it. Talk to somebody. Anybody. At least wait 24 hours and Call 1-800-SUICIDE.

At least talk it out. You have nothing to lose but so much to gain. Please don't commit suicide Jess.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote