Thread: Big Question
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2007, 08:50 PM  
Nice Poster
Join Date: July 25, 2005
Gender: Male
Default Re: Big Question

You don't have to be shy to ask questions here.

If it truly hurts, then you should see a doctor about it. If you just don't like seeing your penis without the foreskin, there's always surgery to get it put back on. lol

PhD student - Organic Chemistry

I don't read an entire thread before I respond; I try to answer the question quickly and concisely.
Cap'nCrunch is offline