View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 06:32 AM  
donkeymkong
Member++

Name: Devin
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
The number of disgruntled circumcised males is too little to even make a splash in the pan. You'd need to find more than the two supporters you have on this forum and actually prove some sort of significant disadvantage that results from being circumcised.

To be quite frank, the majority of folks don't give a shit and just live with what they have. And if there was some class-action grievance that had to do with being cut, the world would have already heard it by now. I think it's time to move on.
Soo again, why do people who know nothing about what they're talking about feel they need to throw in their 2 cents? I don't know how many times I have to say it, but uncircumcised penises are so much more sensitive than circumcised. Since they're less sensitive, they lose a whole lot of pleasure. That sounds like a negative side to circumcision to me.

And there is a pretty large movement against circumcision. There are many thousands of men who are against it and voice their opinions openly. Many of those men are those who are restoring their foreskins which, no matter what some people on this site say, is completely possible and has been successfully done many thousands of times. If you do a little research on the internet, you can definitely find this movement, as well as the foreskin restoration movement

I'm always up for a chat! Kik me at iamdmk7

Last edited by donkeymkong; May 4th, 2011 at 06:38 AM.
donkeymkong is offline   Reply With Quote