View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:05 AM  
Nexus

Nexus's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeymkong View Post
I agree with Jack, it's not being mean to say that a portion of someone's body that has been mutilated is ugly. Thats like saying someone whose face had been mutilated in a car accident looked ugly. You wouldn't say that to the person's face, but there's no way you couldn't think so

Well, you know you can regrow it... PM me if you wanna know how, certain people think they know everything when it comes to this topic (even though they know next to nothing) and if I posted about it they would just want to start an argument

Please do not double post. Use the "MultiQuote" option on more than one quote to quote them in the same post.
~ Fact (moderator)

The number of disgruntled circumcised males is too little to even make a splash in the pan. You'd need to find more than the two supporters you have on this forum and actually prove some sort of significant disadvantage that results from being circumcised.

To be quite frank, the majority of folks don't give a shit and just live with what they have. And if there was some class-action grievance that had to do with being cut, the world would have already heard it by now. I think it's time to move on.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote