Thread: hallucinations
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2007, 04:09 PM  
Nice Poster
Join Date: July 25, 2005
Gender: Male
Default Re: hallucinations

If you're in the states, there's no way to obtain psilocybin legally.

And I wouldn't suggest you go around asking people for it. Ya might get reported.

Actually, if you suffer from cluster headaches, then you might qualify for treatment through the professional administration of LSD and psilocybin.
Cap'nCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote