Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Did I say the right thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diStURbEd View Post
START AT THE BOTTOM

Both of you have no idea what its like

Please, understand me, which I know is not possible

I've looked for help, hell my parents found out, i told them I stopped and just cut my shoulder instead, i didnt want to let them down as I have. I look for help on the internet and well the best i can explain it is as a drug. Anything can trigger it in my opnion. Somtimes i'll just wake up and it feels like its raining in my head and I cant get it to stop.

Do you know what it is like to look into a mirror and see someone with a problem somone who has failed at mental control and all things involving life? there ya go'

There so much that goes through your head. Get away from it all, If I didnt cut, god I think I would..I dunno, everytime I want to stop the more I want to cut and then when I do fail misrably, is in most things, the cuts get deeper. Now I know your probly like "WTF? OH MY FRICKEN GOD THIS MAKES NO SENCE AT ALL"

Either way we all know life is short, and I have tought and tried to end mine quicker than other i guess...But It means nothing to me. My mind has fallen asleep and I need to wake it up, cutting does that job pretty well.

JUST BECUASE I CUT DOES NOT MEAN I CANT BE HAPPY AT TIMES
Usally cutting makes me feel better, but when I'm around my friends I smile, I flirt w/e I do have a life

I've been confused. I've been on a high in life.

Im reaching a low and I know it, I feel it

and quite frankly Im scared

Im scared for others because I dont know how well I can control myself

Expecally if I cant go over like 13 days without cutting. At this point it almost seems not worth it.

I know your probly going to forward this to Hillary and i dont care she needs to know too

If this helped good, maybe you'll understand.

If not

Oh well

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67292519&MyToken=61cd9630-1a53-47f6-b781-4220a84b9044'>Hello.Sun.Shine&hearts;</a>
Date: 1/13/2007

yea!!!!! you can stop!!! its your choice to be cutting yourself!!!! someone isnt there saying you have to!!!! just stop and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!

youve ruined other peoples lives too.....
and its not mine or hillarys.....

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17422347&MyToken=4a4789fa-60ca-49fb-90b2-1b109ddb8104'>Understand?</a>

SHE FUCKING TOLD YOU, GOD IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW, THIS SUCKS SO BAD, I HATE IT!

YOU THINK I WOULD STOP IF I COULD?

THATS IT IM DONE

I CANT TRUST ANOYONE ANYMORE

EVERYONES JUST A BIG ASSHOLE
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67292519&MyToken=5ad4614c-063f-4d99-9635-dba73f37a6c4'>Hello.Sun.Shine&hearts;</a>

what the hell is wrong?? cutting doesnt help at all!!!! your ruining your fucking life!!!!!!!!!
Ok first of all your not a failure, have you tried counseling for your cutting. this can help alot!
Personally i have NO idea what you must be going through and im sorry if im not that much help, cutting is as like a drug it can be quite addicting your hillary friend probably cares for you alot and doesn't want you to get hurt,
but she doesn't know how hard it is to quite.
I hope i helped a little, im sure someone will post who has gone through something like this before