Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2011, 01:41 PM  
jokoko

Default Re: Religion

@Death: I feel that most of the questions you asked can be answered by simply re-reading my posts and those of people who have replied to me. First of, no, I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter because, as I stated, we still only have one to work with.(unless you invent an interspace-timetravel machine. I say go for it.) And for hopefully the last time, God was NOT created. He does not have a beginning. He is UNCAUSED. Yes, God does explain himself, but he is so vast that the more I learn, the more I realize my mind is not sufficient to grasp him, and I have learned more than most.

P.S. I don't know if I have asked you, but what are your beliefs? Why do you believe them? I have gathered that you are atheist, but that's all I really know.

P.P.S. I just realized that I didn't answer your matter question. You are right that matter can not come from nothing, but is an all powerful, all knowing God nothing to you? He made it of himself. The Bible says that he spoke it into being which implies that his words became matter and light etc.

Last edited by jokoko; April 30th, 2011 at 01:53 PM.
jokoko is offline   Reply With Quote