View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2011, 10:41 AM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake1994 View Post
That's because you aren't worth paying attention to.
What's the matter? Baffled by my intelectual superiority? Unable to hold a candle to my arguments? Your ignorance (and in a way, hypocrisy) has been obvious throughout this entire thread. In fact, I could barely stop fucking laughing at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embers View Post
I admit the attitude you just encountered was absolute dickheadedness, but I must be wrong if you expect me to read through the 90+ pages of this thread looking for your arguments with Christians. Yeah, my judgement was premature and I apologise for that, but the PM you received was only after you jumped at him for stating he was Catholic.
Would you be so kind as to quote something of mine that you dislike? I wouldn't mind reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Nomad View Post
Yeah, you usually do that. One thinks this is a poll about what's that person religion is, when they post, they find people trying to debate them(in which they didn't came here for in the first place) - that's what ticks them off. It is just like what happened to Blake007.
I understand Blake's predicament, but he didn't have to then respond with all the stuff he did, so it's still his choice in a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote