Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2011, 02:49 AM  
Awesome Poster
Death's Forum Picture
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by Volatile View Post
Did you see the PM he sent me earlier? I've already posted it, but I'll do it again:

"Go get fucked and stop living your pathetic, sad, pitiful excuse of a life on a website. Judging by the amount of posts you've made on this site, that's apparently all you do with your life. Or better yet why don't you go fuck the magical flying spaghetti monster you little Limey Shit."

This is the problem I had back then.

Although your image was still kinda funny.

Originally Posted by embers View Post
The guy who you've been debating with recently hasn't, I know that. But it seems like you'd jump down any religious person's throat for simply being a theist.

Edit: Sorry, I missed out reading an entire page's worth of posts by you and Faris. I must have sounded random. I was referring to the Catholic guy you were debating with earlier.

You come across as a very militant atheist. Basically this:
And you come across someone whose judgment could use some work. I am only militant to those who pay no attention to me and post rude comments like the one I quoted above. I find it interesting how you appear to be oblivious to all the times I have debated with a good christian and have not been militant at all. It isn't the religiocity that annoys me, it is attitudes like the ones we've just had.

Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote