View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2011, 04:41 AM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Nomad View Post
God in three independent entities are three different Gods, not one.
You know, I don't really buy into it either, but that's what the christians claim.

Quote:
He is merciful to whomever he wishes to be. But the deniers will ultimately will face his judgement - he clearly states that if you don't believe, then that's up to you but you will be punished nonetheless(kinda reminds me of that youtube video about the Tax collector).
What are your thoughts on this?

Quote:
Every people had their messenger. But Mohammad came as the final messenger for everyone in this world.
Who would my messenger have been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangillan View Post
How do you mean whose Koran was.Koran is Muslim holly book,and Muslims respect them.
The Quran is a book, right? Yes, it symbolises a religion, but it was his property, then he only destroyed what was rightfully his, even if it does seem disrespectful. If, however, he burned a Quran that doesn't belong to him, then I would see that as an attack (and of course vandalism).

Quote:
My opinion is that this wolud just initiate hatred,especialy at this time when half World is in war with Muslims.
It probably would, yes. As for half the world being at war with muslims, why do you think this is? And yes, I am genuinely interested in your personal answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote