View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2011, 04:26 AM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangillan View Post
I think that Bible is unique,also like Koran,but problem is that people take only what they like,and what they don`t like they leave.
Very true. This is why you'll find conflict even within individual religions.

Quote:
You are very popular in religion-based threads,Death,
Really? Well, thanks. That strokes my ego just nicely.

Quote:
what`s your opinion about Terry Jones and burning Koran (about 1 month ago).Is this inicing hatred or what.
Depends on whose koran it was. It is probably disrespectful, but I would only really take issue if it wasn't his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Nomad View Post
There is nothing different between the Christian God, and the Muslim God. The only difference is that Islam believes that Allah is one God, not 3, but one.
I'm not sure if that's entirely what most christians believe. Don't they think of God as something of a shamrock? As in it's one thing but with 3 parts.

Quote:
From the Quran and from Hadith, we know that Allah has 99 contrasting qualities. Being Merciful, he is also Uncompassionate to the unbelievers.
Isn't that a bit two-faced? Claiming to be merciful whilst screwing over non-muslims?

Quote:
It's the lack of believe in him, even after sending messengers to warn the people; people gave their backs on them, and telling them that God is just a myth or that god and prophet is false. He is testing their believes, without giving a direct evidence of his existence.
How come I haven't received a messenger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote