Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangillan View Post
So ,let`s talk about religion.
What a bloody good idea.

Quote:
Question for you Death.Are you Religious.
I used to be somewhat religious up until I was about seven when I started to question the necessity of a god in today's world.

Quote:
What you think about religion,and what about people who represent Religion,like priests,imams...etc.
It really depends on the person. For some people, religion can be comforting, but unfortunately, it can be bad for others. What I mean is evangelists who insist on shoving it down the throats of the unwilling. Take the bible for instance, it can be interpreted in several ways. Although this can be benign for some followers, other people may follow its bad bits and start spreading hatred because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Nomad View Post
Allah do exist, and he sent prophets to rely the message that his the one true god.
What makes Allah any different from, say, the Christian view of God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Nomad View Post
and we are to worship him only, if we don't believe or worship him, we will suffer forever.
Is this what a good god should be saying? Why would an omnipotent being be bothered if people don't worship him given the lack of evidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote