View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:49 AM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socko View Post
Let's cool this down a little big guys. Part of being a good debate is respecting other people's views also. As you expect him to respect the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you need to respect who he sees as God.
Just to clarify, I don't believe in the flying spaghetti monster so I don't expect him to be respected. I was using that as a debate tactic only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake1994 View Post
DUDE, JUST GIVE IT A REST. You can keep trying to argue with me all you want, but I'm not changing my mind on anything. My views are my views, and your views are your views. End of story. I do not need to justify anything about what I think or believe to anyone,
Like you gave it a rest in this topic? But that's beside the point. Why do you hold your views? And why are you trying to withdraw reason in a debate forum? I honestly want you to have a proper argument on this one. Don't just give up your position because I know you must be able to say something.

Quote:
especially you.
Is this a personal attack I'm sensing? Why? What's special about us? What's wrong with atheism in your eyes?

Quote:
Oh, and I could care less about your Flying Spaghetti Monster.
So you do care about my flying spaghetti monster then?

EDIT: Oh my god, you actually PMed me saying:

"Go get fucked and stop living your pathetic, sad, pitiful excuse of a life on a website. Judging by the amount of posts you've made on this site, that's apparently all you do with your life. Or better yet why don't you go fuck the magical flying spaghetti monster you little Limey Shit."

Well that explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.

Last edited by Death; April 29th, 2011 at 03:06 AM.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote