View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2007, 03:51 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: i've stopped deynying it happened.

Im so sorry that that happened, and Im sure its very hard for you to think about. The best thing for you to do is to either tell your parents, or talk to your therapist about it, if not them then someone close to you. You just need to talk about it and hear yourself say it, allow it to be let out.

Unfourtunately, going to the police probably wont do much good, Im sorry. Im not trying to be negative but you said 5th grade? I believe you are atleast 15, right, so that was a while ago, so they couldnt do anything about that, no evidence. However on the other occasions, depending on how long ago they were and how much you remember - the police might be able to help. But when things like this happen, the only way for them to be punished is by the evidence, which is usually good to report asap.

Anyway, Im very sorry to hear how people have treated you and Im here if you need to talk.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.