View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM  
Blake1994

Blake1994's Forum Picture

Name: Blake
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death View Post
And here was me thinking you said you were brought up to believe it. But then me expecting you to keep your story straight is probably naive. I mean really, there's a reason you have pretty negative reputation.

This is the one thing you're supposed to do in a debate forum. If you're not going to do this, kindly leave. However, I'd rather you swallow your pride and actually addressed my points I made to you despite them questioning your 'unquestionable' (as fucking if) beliefs.

Yes, I get that, but the ability to adapt is a good trait. Giving up, when things don't turn out as you expected, just like this won't be a good outlook later in life.

Look at my signature. See that? It's the flying spaghetti monster. And you know what, it exists! What evidence do I have? None! But I expect people to take its existence seriously anyway. If you are going to make a claim, the burden of proof lies on you. If this wasn't the case, we'd have to believe any old crap from any person just because they say it.

Does that mean you'll ignore us? I sure hope not.
DUDE, JUST GIVE IT A REST. You can keep trying to argue with me all you want, but I'm not changing my mind on anything. My views are my views, and your views are your views. End of story. I do not need to justify anything about what I think or believe to anyone, especially you. Oh, and I could care less about your Flying Spaghetti Monster. I really don't give a damn. Worry about you and I'll worry about me.

BLAKE

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
Blake1994 is offline   Reply With Quote