View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:27 PM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake1994 View Post
WRONG. I am not told to believe in anything. I believe what I believe because I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT.
And here was me thinking you said you were brought up to believe it. But then me expecting you to keep your story straight is probably naive. I mean really, there's a reason you have pretty negative reputation.

Quote:
I have never tried to prove my religion is right. I've never ever thought that, and I'm not trying to bring anything to the table.
This is the one thing you're supposed to do in a debate forum. If you're not going to do this, kindly leave. However, I'd rather you swallow your pride and actually addressed my points I made to you despite them questioning your 'unquestionable' (as fucking if) beliefs.

Quote:
I simply said my religion is Roman Catholic, because this thread was a survey thing from what I first saw. I admit I did not take the time to read through the miles of postings in this thread.
Yes, I get that, but the ability to adapt is a good trait. Giving up, when things don't turn out as you expected, just like this won't be a good outlook later in life.

Quote:
I have nothing to prove
Look at my signature. See that? It's the flying spaghetti monster. And you know what, it exists! What evidence do I have? None! But I expect people to take its existence seriously anyway. If you are going to make a claim, the burden of proof lies on you. If this wasn't the case, we'd have to believe any old crap from any person just because they say it.

Quote:
END OF DISCUSSION.
Does that mean you'll ignore us? I sure hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote