Thread: The Wii-mote
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2007, 01:01 AM  
Rogue 4

Default Re: The Wii-mote

It's very easy. I played Red Steel with both my arms on armwrests, and the motion that it takes to aim is very little. The swordplay requires me to lift my arms off the chair, but it's not like half the game is swordplay (well, OK, half the concept behind the game is, but you will spend much more time without the swordplay than you will with it). Even the swprdplay can be switched to a "short movement" mode, which I haven't tried. I just enjoy the feel it has right now. Oh, and as for all the critisism of Red Steel, it's certainly not a monolithe, but it is better than what most people say about it. I had fun, but the last boss battle was too easy for my taste.

Quote:
Plato once said there was a perfect form of everything -- a perfect dog, a perfect chair, a perfect man -- and that everything was a shadow of this one perfect form. Now, if we follow this line of thinking, that means that somewhere in the universe there is the perfect form of the perfect, absolute and complete idiot, and he left here an hour ago.

-- Gideon, Babylon 5
Rogue 4 is offline   Reply With Quote