View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2011, 02:13 PM  
donkeymkong
Member++

Name: Devin
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangillan View Post
In this case I Agree with you,but some people can not see negative effect of circumcision,they don`t think,that they loose something (me,first).
That is why I'm trying to talk with this person, because there are negative aspects to both being cut and being uncut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangillan View Post
On the other side,(sorry for honesty) ,you often use words that insult some people for example fools,cutting dick,barbarian,mutilation etc..This kind of words directly offends people who are circumcised for religious reason.Maybe you can not understand this,but believe me,I talking from my experience.I grew up in multicultural area and i know what I talking.
I totally understand that you do not agree with circumcision,and of course,it`s will be nice that you understand that many people like being cut.
I personally will never agree with you ,because I like very much being cut and all of my partners like that. Of course,that was just my personal opinion.

Please don`t get me wrong.
Best Regards
You're right, I do use strong language for something I believe to be so violating to newborns. If people want to be cut, that's fine, but it should be up to the individual, not their parents. In my opinion, infant circumcision should be stopped, and the decision left to the individual later in life once they understand what is actually happening to them. And if you like being cut - good for you. I'm glad that you're happy with what was done to you. (and by the way, I have never called someone a fool for what they think. I have told people that they don't know what they're talking about, but only when that person actually didn't and thought that they did.) And please don't get me wrong either. I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone, I'm only stating my opinion.

I'm always up for a chat! Kik me at iamdmk7

Last edited by donkeymkong; April 26th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
donkeymkong is offline   Reply With Quote