View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2007, 09:16 PM  
Default Is there something wrong with me?

I honestly don't know if this should be under the label of "Schizophrenia," but I don't know where else to put this.

Problem 1: Lately I've been waking up at the same exact time every night, 4:38am. Honestly it feels like I should be doing something, like fulfilling some kind of duty, but I can't figure it out. Some nights it takes me forever to fall back asleep, and others I can easily.
Also, the dreams I've been having are very disturbing and very dark. They take past horrid experiences of mine and shove them in my face. Also, the boy I am in love with left me about five months ago. I keep having dreams where he comes back to me, in some disturbing and horrible manner, and then I wake up and he's not here. I have anxiety disorder, could the dreams be from that, or something different? Waking up at the same time every night has been puzzling me as well.
This has been going on for well over a month now.
Any suggestions/ideas?

Problem 2: I've noticed throughout my life I've had an increased sense of feel. I can sense when people are behind me, I can sense when certain people are around, and I can sense high amounts of tension. Yet sometimes I feel someone will be walking behind me, not meaning to cause harm, but just walking there. I turn around, and nobody is there. You may brush this off as paranoia, but honestly the feeling is too strong for that. It's not a particularly scary feeling - but what could it be? It seems relatively common in a paranoid sense, but I feel this is something different. It's the same feeling I get when someone is actually behind me.
Any ideas on this?
genjutsumaster is offline   Reply With Quote