Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2011, 05:29 AM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? I hate politicians.

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? See attatched.

3 Are you pro choice? Depends on what that choice involves.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? To things which don't cause harm, yes.

5 Are you opposed to change? Not at all, unless of course that change is obviously bad. But where the fuck would we be if everything had to always stay the way it is just because of a few narrow-minded idiots with rigid thinking?

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? It's a war, and it's about fucking oil. Ugh.

7 Do you support the Obama Administration? He's a politician, so no.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Well I don't live in the states, so I wouldn't know for sure, but I can't say I'm impressed.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? Wars generally mean the death of many innocent people including those who didn't want to fight.

10 Are you tolerant? Tolerant of what? Traits which people can't control (i.e. sexuality or skin colour)? Of course I'm fucking tolerant. Tolerant of bigots like Henry Ford? Probably not.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Why are you asking about one specific religion? And no, I don't make a habit of believing in things without evidence, especially when it involves mass incest and genocide within its 'holy' texts.

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see
them as inferior? You're basically trying to seperate out the scum from those who are actually worth the air they breathe, right? Well this obviously wouldn't apply to me.

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? I don't really care. What difference does it make?

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? One which doesn't lie to its citizens and try to dominate their lives?

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Why the fuck would I be against the advancement of humanity?

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you
support this decision? I don't like anyone who suppresses homosexuality, let alone force me to serve in the military despite me having no intention of joining the army. This would have to be the worst thing since Geoge Bush.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Civil Unions, of course. Marriage, on the other hand, I find to be pointless. Not just for gays, but for non-gays too.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Nope.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood? Don't know and I don't care.

20 Who is your Representative? See above.

21 Who is your Senator? See above.

22 Are you male or female? This is already listed on my profile. And if it wasn't, it means I don't wish to disclose this information.

23 Are you a minority? There are too many factors for me to be able to give a straight answer to this.

24 How old are you? See answer to question 22.

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middlish. Not entirely certian.

26 What is your sexual orientation? I've had feelings for both males and females, but I do feel more for males. That might just be puberty, or I could just be fucking homosexual aready.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Political Matrix.jpg (115.1 KB, 18 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote