View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2007, 01:29 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Iraq: What do you want?

[QUOTE=Hyper;125048]I won't even bother looking at them but Phantom here are some facts and questions..

Quote:
Did you live in Iraq? No..
Neither do you.

Quote:
Would you be stupid enough to talk badly about Saddam if you KNEW your family would get tortured?
NO human on the face of the earth should have to fear like that. You also seem to be implying that its OK for him to do that.

Quote:
And also you have a choice not to talk badly about saddam but you don't have a choice about your house or city being bombed
So I guess its OK for saddam to kill you for speaking against him......

And just for the record we don't destory every house we see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0= View Post
Do not put words in my mouth. You don't seem to realize that we have no idea what we're doing over there, maybe the bombings were intended to hit terrorists, but if you take five minutes to think about it none of it makes any sense.
I agree. Iraq is fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
What really pisses me off is that Bush knows that this war was a mistake, he has even admitted that the hardest part of his presidency is to connect the war in iraq to the war on terror, YET he wants to send more troops! He calls the formation of a new iraqi government a great success, but if we dont let them control, where is the success?
Yep bush fucked up

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote