View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2007, 04:30 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Odd question, about my period.

Thanks for all of the responses =]

And Ive tried pamprin before, doesnt work for me. I mean it's okay but I still feel a dull pain, where as a few advil takes it all away for a couple of hours and then I just take more.

I think next time I see the doctor I will ask about this. My mom also had a period like mine, very heavy and painful, so she'll understand I guess. And Ive always thought about birth control, it can even give you less periods a year, right? That would be wonderful. But if I brought it up, I don't know how my mother would feel about it. I personally know that I wouldnt abuse it and go out and have sex since Im taking the pill, but dont know what my mom would think. She trusts me but not as much as she used to. I guess Ive done a lot to surprise her, that she wouldnt feel comfortable letting me take birth control.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.