Default Re: The Reality about drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rent-2-Pwn View Post
I dont either.

I think he took a little too much GHB.
haha word to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarro View Post
why the fuck would i lie first of all? but if thats your opinion so be it. and rent, go fuck yourself, vent your immature aggression elsewhere you irrogant shit. if you guys have a problem with me trying to help people out that are risking their selves, you can keep your opinions to yourself because it doesn't change the facts that are in fact true. wait until you get older and learn a bit more, and you'll find what I'm saying is in fact true. I can infer you guys are young and inexperienced and naturally your going to oppose the reality of drugs, and your gonna be pretty bias. i mean, im trying to help people out here with the information that i learned over time and believe me i experienced it all. take the information i wrote and either take it or leave it. if you dont believe me, wait til this shit kicks you in the ass and then maybe you'll have a valid perception on this sort of thing. people come to this forum for help, and i wouldnt tell a lie for i just wouldnt feel right leading people who need help in the wrong direction, i happen to be a pretty empathetic guy.
You tell rent2pwn to vent his aggression elsewhere.. what are you doing right there? Hypocrite. You may think your right, but anyone with a knowledge of drugs on this site knows you are wrong. Inexperienced, excuse me? Most of the people arguing against you are regular drug users or used to be at least.
We know what we are talking about,

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarro View Post
if you think im wrong , thats fine, im just trying to help people out with the information i do know is true. just because you have used many drugs and know about them doesn't make you hot shit. if you want to deny the scientific facts thats fine, the fact of the matter is that my opinions seem bias, well obviously because they are anti-drug. there are two arguments that have been going on and it's either that drugs are bad or, if with caution drug use is ok. im just informing people what i have learned about the results of recreational use, and not just me, 100s of others i know, and thousands of stories i have heard at NA meetings, 56 group sessions, and 2 of my friends who got shot and maybe only smoked bud 3 times. attending rehab gave me a grim look at what drugs can lead to. im not on a mission from god, im trying to help people out, ive seen way too much suffering from this shit. if you have a problem with that go fuck yourself. for anyone that thinks anything im saying is bullshit, bring it, ill pull up 2-3 links to .gov sites that cant be bias at all, or they would be illegal. this is a self help forum, and when you encourage drug use you put the thought of drug use being ok to some people who really are having trouble and coming here for help.
We are not denying facts, we are telling you your info is bull cos it is, your favourite site erowid will tell you the facts on drugs. Your friends got shot from smoking bud three times? hahahaha your stories get stupider and stupider every post. Off you go again with your .gov sites, you are so naive, .gov sites are some of the most bias sites on the web, why would it matter if they were illegal, its the fucking governments website!! Oh yeah the government is gonna force the government to change it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'nCrunch View Post
You know what? It does make me hot shit. It makes me hot shit when I come to a drug abuse forum, and I can talk from experience about DRUG ABUSE! And we're all biased here; I'm biased towards drug abuse, you're not. However, I'm not telling people do drugs and I'm using evidence to support my arguments.

And I do have a problem with that. Go fuck myself? I think you're at the wrong forum, buddy
The correct term here is: Owned.

You know you sound awfully like a government mole. Really wouldn't surprise me if.

Oh and your a Dream Theatre fan, says it all really...