View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2007, 03:13 AM  
Physicist's Forum Picture
Default Re: "Natural" drugs, specificly pot ARE addicting

Originally Posted by guitarro View Post
w/e ever guys im not going to argue anymore, so far everyone and every site has different information about this shit, so there is no way to argue when the some of the real facts arent really available. the point i was trying to make in this was that any drug, even natural drugs, make you very prone to addiction. and yes it is possible to not snap out of a lsd trip, like i mentioned before, i have a family member in the hospital for never snapping out of the trip. and for people thinking will power can take care of lesser drugs, wait until you have a good reason to use it to cope with something. for people just using pot or just using shrooms to manage their stress instead of harder drugs, you will naturally put the same amount of addictive energy into it to compensate, its called a habit, a natural accuring thing when you do something on a usual basis (a habit takes 1 week to form). By the way thats a scientific fact if someone wants to argue, i don't think a .gov site would be bias on that. there are limitless possibilities in this game, and people don't get addicted on purpose. it just happens. be careful with "natural" drugs, remember, your still coping with a substance.
Not everyone uses drugs to deal with anxiety... I for one just used it for the fun of it, I guess you could call it boredom. And I suppose that's why I didn't have too much trouble quitting. I have an earnest inquiry, however. Why is it that you believe the .gov sites can tell no lies? You think the government doesn't lie or something?