Re: are u str8 gay or bi
Taken from the rules:
The following instances are considered spam:
* Very short posts (in rapid succession) that do not add value to the current discussion.
* Double posts. If you posted something and realized you made a mistake, use the edit/delete option. If you make another post adjacent to your previous post, the new post will be considered as spam.
* Off topic posts should be either removed or moved to the appropriate place, depending on the moderator.
* Posts that obviously serve no purpose other than upping one's post count.
* Posts like "***, I have a question for you" are considered spam. They should be done via private messaging.
* Starting a new thread when a similar thread has already been started.
* Restating one's vote in a poll thread with no explanation.
* Any other posts that we deem inappropriate for other readers.
* Responses to spam posts should be considered as spam and be removed.
* Restating someone else's opinion, in a way which is not encouraging.
* Posts that contain large amounts of smileys and/or spaces to make it look like they contain useful information often don't.
* Obvious spam-bot material, which has topics with random-letter-names (ex: "rtaxjkntajundfgi") and similar post content.