View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:35 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default I feel like hurling myself off of a building.

Or something equally as drastic. It isnt that I want to die really, I just cant stand having the problems that I have. They just wont fucking leave. Id like to work it out, get my depression cured, stop cutting, but whenever I try to talk about it to my therapist, I lock up. I get so irritated and I just stop talking. I dont know how to live with out this. Even though three years isnt a big part of my life, I can barely remember my life without depression or cutting. Nothing seems to work, medication, therapy, nothing. Im tired of wasting money on pills that I cant even tell the difference between life with and without them except terrible withdrawl from not taking them. I cant find an escape, or an out anywhere. I know I should face these problems, but what can I do when nothing seems to work. Maybe Im just too far gone, too far in to be helped. I cant even go a few months without hurting myself, Im so pathetic. Weak. And I dont know why I keep coming here for help, when I know good and well that I cant be helped. Sorry, I guess I just like to vent.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote