View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:04 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default A dream of a friend.

Well I had a dream about my best friend. I kind of liked it too. In the dream we were kind of having a "secret" love/fling, whatever. And in parts I kissed her and we hugged and such. It felt...kind of right. Does that make any sense? I dont know if Im gay or not, and I suppose that it doesnt really matter right now as Im not too interested in dating at the moment. But if I think of myself with any girl other than my best friend, I dont feel the same, it's only when I imagine it with her. Ive had dreams where I was kissing other girls as well, and I didnt mind then either, but something just feels right when it is with her. How can I stop feeling this way? I know that she doesnt think of other girls this way, she would only use it to make more guys find her attractive, which is weird because every guy that she meets already is like in love with her, but still. And the more I think of this, it just makes me so much more confused, because Ive never really thought about whether Im straight, gay, anything. Id just always assumed straight. I know this question is asked a lot, but how can you tell? I know that no one can say for me, I have to know myself, but are there any signs?

And come to think of it, not sure if this even matters, but Ive always liked gay couples way better than straight couples. I love watching shows with gay couples, I just think it has more depth than a guy and a girl together, like for some reason it just means more. I also have an obsession with gay guys, I love yaoi, and write stories a lot that include sex.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.

Last edited by schrei jess; January 5th, 2007 at 12:08 AM.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote