View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2007, 04:51 PM  
guitarro

guitarro's Forum Picture

Default Re: The Reality about drugs

if you think im wrong , thats fine, im just trying to help people out with the information i do know is true. just because you have used many drugs and know about them doesn't make you hot shit. if you want to deny the scientific facts thats fine, the fact of the matter is that my opinions seem bias, well obviously because they are anti-drug. there are two arguments that have been going on and it's either that drugs are bad or, if with caution drug use is ok. im just informing people what i have learned about the results of recreational use, and not just me, 100s of others i know, and thousands of stories i have heard at NA meetings, 56 group sessions, and 2 of my friends who got shot and maybe only smoked bud 3 times. attending rehab gave me a grim look at what drugs can lead to. im not on a mission from god, im trying to help people out, ive seen way too much suffering from this shit. if you have a problem with that go fuck yourself. for anyone that thinks anything im saying is bullshit, bring it, ill pull up 2-3 links to .gov sites that cant be bias at all, or they would be illegal. this is a self help forum, and when you encourage drug use you put the thought of drug use being ok to some people who really are having trouble and coming here for help.