Old April 12th, 2011, 11:37 AM  
deadpie
S̈́ea Wolf Levḯathaחי

deadpie's Forum Picture

Name: Damien Ark
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvboy View Post
I think all they've found is like pieces of the ark or something, but still, so much of the bible is symbolic, not literal. Adam and Eve is obviously symbolic. Noah's ark might be too. Or the story of Jacob, may be at least partially symbolic. I think only the new testament is supposed to be taken literally. The rest is like half/half.

Peace
YES! SYMBOLIC! I just LOVE it when Christians use the symbolic excuse! Was the story of Jesus symbolic too? Were the nails driven into his hand supposed to represent how useless of a sacrifice he was? What the hell is so symbolic about Noah's Ark?

Think about this: Why did the flood happen? God wanted to kill all the "wicked" humans on the earth.

OBVIOUSLY it didn't work.

The story is a pile of heaping bullshit on fire at my front door and I have to keep stomping on it to put the flames out. How much more do I need to give you Christians to prove Noah's Ark wrong?

You know, I really wish Ripple wasn't banned so there was at least one Christian who would be willing to give evidence and try to prove us Atheists wrong with good debates.

Last edited by deadpie; April 12th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
deadpie is offline   Reply With Quote