View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2005, 08:30 PM  
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+

i smoke weed and drink jack daniels from a flask while i do it. I am not addictied i jsut makes the high 2x better.

Robbitussen-8 times ddint like

substance- didnt rly do much waste of brain cells

I also have dropped one acid b4, its cool bu there is a guy downtown who is on a permanent high, becasue acid can stay in your spine like that and he thinks he is a cup of orange juice and is scared of ppl touchibg him, becase he thinks they'll spill him. the worst part is the school asshole, Dakota threw him on the ground i truthfully feel sry for the guy and will never drop acid again!

howver weed ahs had no negative effect on me, in fact i find myself hapier and got acceptence into one of the top 10 prep schools in the united states!

We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it\'s for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike