View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2006, 10:51 PM  
DomSoulWraith
Junior Member+

DomSoulWraith's Forum Picture

Default Re: Im Sick of guys going out with girls to get into their pants

lol Ya, I'm sixteen and most of my friends pretty much think like that. It's immature, but it's mature for their age. Oxymoron. lol I don't think I spelled that right. Wait..... how old are they? I grew out of that. It, sometimes, depends on your familly, or sorroundings you grew up in. My family was, and is,( in another galaxy) far far (away) left wing, and HUGE feminists! Almost to the point that I felt so bad about being a boy I hated myself for my preteens (11, 12, and 13.). It sounds worse than it is. So, it depends on their childhood environment, and sometimes they are (pardon my French) just assholes. All you can do is wait it out. I hate those kinds of kids who think they're so kewl by dating and getting laid. lol have fun with your pregnet teenage wife! Btw, weeping willow, I'm a vegetarian too. How did you get thoose pictures? They're funny.

Edit:"I hate those kinds of kids who think they're so kewl by dating and getting laid." that came out wrong!! I have a gf and do (sometimes.....barely.....almost never but that's not the point) get laid. Just for the record.

Last edited by DomSoulWraith; December 29th, 2006 at 10:55 PM.
DomSoulWraith is offline   Reply With Quote