View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2006, 01:44 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Odd question, about my period.

Okay so like my period is really heavy. Usually it hurts for the first day or two, I take a bunch of advil, and it's all good. After that I dont usually get anymore cramps. Well yesterday, Ive had my period for maybe 4 or 5 days already, and I was like watching a movie and eating a whole bunch of ice cream - it was called Raspberry Chip Royale, I really love raspberry anything. Anyway that is beside the point, after I ate all the ice cream, it was a lot, but I wasnt feeling nauseous or anything. Then the really bad cramps started coming back and I was like lying in my bed for 3 hours, writhing in TERRIBLE pain. It was so bad that I had to cry a lot so I could exhaust myself and sleep it off.

My question is, can like certain foods or something set off the cramps? Because now Im scared to eat any ice cream, or raspberry flavoured stuff while I have my period. My parents thought I was dying, I kept like screaming and moaning it was bad. AM I just paranoid, or can food give you extreme cramps?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.