Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2011, 04:26 PM  
thingmebob

thingmebob's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Default Re: Political Polls

(Before I start i just want to say i am british, so my understanding on US politics isn't great)
1 What political party do you support? Conservative Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Right, but not far or extreme right.
3 Are you pro choice? yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Partly, there are some points i agree with and some i don't.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? From the otherside of the Atlantic Obama seems like a decent guy, so yes.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Not really, as it was mostly American bankers who were responsible for the current recession which is hitting my home nation very hard (I am aware that British bankers are at fault also)
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I am a protestant, but don't believe in the bible.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? ABSOLUTELY NOT! and anyone who says yes i would not have much time for.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? no
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Consitutional Monarchy of course
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Wouldn't affect me, but not in the UK.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Defintely
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? 19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ummm... lol
20/21 changed - Who is your MP? Richard Bacon

22 Are you male or female? male
23 Are you a minority? no
24 How old are you? 16
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle class
26 What is your sexual orientation? straight, curious

I'm 16, live in the UK and will talk about anything =]

'Dieu Et Mon Droit' God and my Right
God Save the Queen

Last edited by thingmebob; April 6th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.
thingmebob is offline   Reply With Quote