Thread: new meds
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:33 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: new meds

Well, I take effexor XR as well, I believe I take like 150 mg, anyway I forgot to take it three days in a row and it was like detoxing from a million hardcore drugs at once.

I had light sensitivity, I could barely walk or hold myself up, I was so so tired but I couldnt sleep, everything seemed to be moving so fast around me but I wasnt moving at all. I was starving and I ate and ate and got sick, then ate again. I couldnt move my arms or legs well, everything ached so bad. I was irritable and I felt like my attention span was pretty much gone. I felt really numb, and it didnt seem like anything was real, like those days were just something I thought up.

Needless to say, I remember to take it EVERY day now, yup.

My therapist told me to tell my other therapist (not really my therapist, was my old therapist, now just prescribes me medicene) about it, so maybe that isnt normal.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote