View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2006, 09:22 AM  
Retired Administrator
TheWizard's Forum Picture
Join Date: March 19, 2004
Location: Hogwarts School
Default Re: how do i get help

You need to see a mental doctor to find out if you really have it.

I'm schizoi and I can tell you that the meds really work. You can live a near normal life with the right treatment.


TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote