This is going to seem odd, but I've forgotten not only the lyrics to a song, but the song's name too. I heard it on the radio about 3-4 weeks ago, and I remember that it was pretty popular about 1 year ago (or at least it came on the radio more). I'll list the details below:
- The singer of the song is a man.
- The song's genre is basically rock/alternative. Could even be considered soft-rock.
- The singer's voice is the main melody and it has guitar in the background playing softly.
- This song was known to me as one of the only songs where the singer holds the melody well and seems to never take a breath.
- As stated, the singer seems to never take a breath in one of the verses.
- The first song that I think is most related (by melody and voice) is "This is How You Remind Me" by Nickelback.
So does anyone have any ideas of what this song is? I really need to download it!