View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:49 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: my dumb friend...

Yes we are all entitled to opinions, and said opinions include disliking others opinions, that is an opinion in itself. So there isnt anything wrong with disagreeing with someone elses opinion.

Like I said before, I believe that there is nothing wrong with the fact that some people are just born homosexual. What they choose to do with that is another story. If they live a pure life and believe in God, they can go to heaven just like anyone else. It all depends on how they choose to live.

And I agree with what Kivaa said. God makes everyone individually, so that means he decides who is gay and who isnt. By saying it is a sin to be gay, then you are most certainly saying that God made a mistake when he created someone. He is perfect, and cannot make a mistake, he MEANT for them to be gay - if only everyone could see if that way. Its just the same as when some mother tells her child to be happy with being black, white, tall, short etc. because God made you that way - you are special. Mothers should tell their children that it is okay to be Gay, God made you that way.

Kivaa that was a REALLY good point, and I had never thought of it that way. You really seem to know what you are talking about.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote