View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:21 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Will these go away?

Okay I havent cut in a week, Im feeling pretty good right now - had a HUGE fight with my parents last sunday and I cut that night, but I havent since. I think we worked things out, and I even got my computer and t.v. back (that is why Ive been gone for a while).

My question is, will my scars go away? The ones Im worried about were made with a pocket knife, and I think a few of them I either picked the scab off or I re cut it, they have been here for weeks, they are a purple color now and very visible. Ive never had scars last this long and Im worried that they will be there forever, or a really long time. Id like them to go away so I can get on with my life, and maybe possibly leave this thing behind me.

Is it okay if I post a picture of the scars so someone can help? Im hesitant to do this because a. Im not sure if it would be allowed and b. Id rather not look like I was trying to attract attention by showing the scars. I really just need help from someone who knows scars pretty well. By posting a picture Id figure you guys could better judge their severity, then try to judge from a bad description. Any products or ideas to make them go away is also appreciated.

Please let me know soon!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote