Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2011, 11:47 AM  
Limelight788

Limelight788's Forum Picture

Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? I currently support the Republican Party, thought this is just based off parent's belief. When the election of 2012 comes along, I'll give you more detail on who I side with since both parties have their advantages and flaws.

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? I'm a moderate.

3 Are you pro choice? Yes

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Absolutely. I don't like being spoon-fed political opinions by my grandparents and my dad, who I noticed uses extremely weak arguments like bringing religion in, even thought religion has nothing to do with the quality of a administration.

5 Are you opposed to change? As long as it positively benefits our nation, I am not.

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? I think it ended on August 19, 2010. There are still some troops out their, but it's not really a war anymore.

7 Do you support the Obama Administration?I'm not entirely decided on this. On the one hand, I have liked how he handled the gay's right issues, as he put to end to the futile "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. I have also liked how he finally is putting to end both wars that George W. Bush started, which is a necessity to end nowadays. War in Iraq is over and the War in Afghanistan is meeting it's end as well. It's also nice how he's handled the economy, focusing on the long term instead of being like Bush and Reagan and resorting to the "tax breaks" quick solution and we all know how the latter worked. These three things makes him better then other truly terrible U.S. presidents. I just feel that he hasn't done enough for to be sure if he can be good for a second term and that Obama Care was a horrible idea that should have never been proposed.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? The situation is getting better right now, but I am not entirely satisfied yet.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? We've been at this for nearly ten years with us not catching Osama Bin Laden. It's time for us to give up and focus on more important issues. Obama seems to at least recognize this.

10 Are you tolerant? Yes I am.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Why must their be two options to choose from? The "or" is probably a typo, so I say "yes."

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? This is suppose to a land where everyone gets equal opportunity regardless of who they are, what they do, and where they come from. No one is truly inferior to each other.

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? The worst thing he's done was try to give everyone health care, which was more of a misunderstanding of the situation then an attempt at government control. He's also not as terrible as most people think (Or at least some Republicans think). So if he was impeached today because of things he did in the White House, then I would be outraged.

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Democracy, gives people freedom to do what they want and it resulted in our country's stability.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Since it has the potential to cure all forms of diseases, then I am in support.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Personally, I would support the decision for myself, since I'm trying to change the way I'm living. In general, however, today is not the time to be doing drafts. The War on Terror is a war that turned black for our nation and we don't need more people sent to die even thought most would probably survive.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? I have no problem with this, neither should other people.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No, as I never act that way.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Pointless survey in a political survey is pointless.

20 Who is your Representative? State Representative is Tom Craddick, for U.S. Representives just scroll down (Am I doing this right?)

21 Who is your Senator? State Senator is Kel Seliger, U.S. Senators are Kay Bailey Hutchinson and John Cornyn

22 Are you male or female? Look to the left and you'll find your answer.

23 Are you a minority? I'm Anglo-American.

24 How old are you? I'm sixteen, but will be old enough to vote in the primaries.

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? I'm in the middle class.

26 What is your sexual orientation? I'm homosexual.

Last edited by Limelight788; March 26th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
Limelight788 is offline   Reply With Quote