View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2005, 08:13 AM  
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
WRONG!

Cannabis is more carcinogenic than tobacco. That means it is more unhealthy for you than tobacco.

Tobacco also is not 'poisonous' for you to eat.

Bullshit Shaolin, if its bad why do you preach for its legality in the debate forum.

"So you can't compare the two, people who smoked cannabis may have died from lung cancer, but that may not have been what cuased their lung cancer.
"

Your so full of it, people dont just get lung cancer for no reason. its not something thats contageous. you only get lung cancer from doing something you shouldnt be, like smoking pot.
Preach for it's legality? Im just offering my opinion, am i not entitled to one?

I think you need to educate yourself alittle bit more. You seem pretty oblivious to the fact that im giving out real facts here, people need the truth not the crap you think you know your talking about.

"Bullshit Shaolin, if its bad why do you preach for its legality in the debate forum. "

Because unlike the government and you, i back myself up with fact. I know cannabis is more carcinogenic than tobacco, but then again that's illegal unregulated cannabis. Also you can EAT cannabis, even IV it with chemical THC.

I sitll think it should be legal, along with all drugs regardless of their damage to the human body, you can buy enough prescription drugs that are dangerous, and get you high.

"Your so full of it, people dont just get lung cancer for no reason. its not something thats contageous. you only get lung cancer from doing something you shouldnt be, like smoking pot"

GOTO SCHOOL!! - I was stating that you can't compare tobacco deeths to cannbis deaths. They had tobacco deaths and 0 cannabis deaths. I was pointing out that you can't compare the two death rates because cannabis is more unhealthy for hte lungs than nicotene, but you can't tell if they died from smoking with lung cancer. If we knew the cause of cancer, we would have the cure by now.

Your pretty stupid, there is no definite link between smoking and lung cancer, no one can prove exactly what mechanism in the body causes cancer. Yes there is tremendous amounts of evidence ot show that smoking anything can contribute to cancer of the lungs,

Now please, don't post unless you ahve something valid and backed up with real FACTS to contribute. Otherwise your just adding your stupid conservative bullshit propaganda.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!