View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2006, 05:34 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Treatment programs, or hospitalization?

Thanks for all of that. I feel like I need to, but I dont want to ask. Ill just feel stupid. I dont think my cutting is important enough to go to a hospital for treatment, but I dont want to do this anymore. A few of my teachers know I have scars on my arms but I dont know if they really know what is going on. One of my teachers now Im having a very rough time, she doesnt mind when I dont do work sometimes or when I have to leave class to get a soda to keep myself from fainting. She is really nice, but I dont think she really knows. Another teacher knows that everything bugs me, and that I have scars on my arms but I said that it was because of eczema, I think he believes me. Another teacher knows I had a small issue with drugs one time, I had to leave class to see the counselor for it. My homeroom teacher knows I cut, she told my mom (she already knows), but now she leaves me alone because she knows I really dont like her. But Im not sure if they have any clue as to what is really going on. I just dont know to get help. I really dont.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote