View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2006, 01:04 PM  
kivaa

Default Re: my dumb friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheLordsServantx View Post
Im deeply sorry you feel that way. I will pray for you. And i have a quick question (not trying to spark an arguement), but you said Christianity and science could never both work, but then how do u feel about Christian Scientology/Scientists?

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. (Romans 1:24-27)

its people like you that make me wonder if people can actually be THAT religious, or if some people just wanna piss off others by talking about god and the lord and the bible....you realize that by saying that gay people are imperfect, you are saying god made a mistake, right?

do you, like....memorize these bible quotes, or do you just have an bible in which you know where everything is?
either way...youre pretentious and pathetic
kivaa is offline   Reply With Quote