View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:44 AM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: my dumb friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEpReSsIoN.? View Post
Corruption and basing all your beliefs by religion is very disappointing... anyway Christianity will never accept science e.g. the will never as a whole accept evolution the Darwin way, its seems that we will always be seen as a oddity or a weird or as evil in some ones eyes because we where born different than the majority, just because some guy who wrote the bible 300 years after Jesus died doesn't mean its true also the bible has been know to have been changed and distorted over the years... this is properly why I have no respect for conservative Christians for they can't just accept people for who they are they are, like very annoying argumentative old people... I frankly had enough of people saying im wrong, im bad, there is something wrong with me im a sin, when I live like this because I have no choice I don't choose it im not controlled by daemons or by Satan I just know how to love a different way that you I love I feel I care like any normal person

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

if this is what this supposed heaven is going to be full of i don't want a part of it i would rather have internal damnation and live a internality with a bunch of clones and repress my feelings it would be my hell
Im deeply sorry you feel that way. I will pray for you. And i have a quick question (not trying to spark an arguement), but you said Christianity and science could never both work, but then how do u feel about Christian Scientology/Scientists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZS View Post
See, we don't know who wrote the Bible, and since the Lord works in mysterious ways, I believe that gayness isn't a sin.
Why? You're born gay, it's not a choice. God won't hate you because you're different

So be what you were born to be
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. (Romans 1:24-27)

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote