View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:33 AM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
omg. I can't even express in words your......your....... ignorance and arrogance toward other religions.

I don't give a shit what the bible says! The Muslims have the Koran the Jews have the Torah. What about those, they say the same fucking thing! I am sure other religions have other books.

The Koran and Torah both say that you will burn or whatever if you don't believe.

So please try again to answer my question. "what makes your religion right, and ALL the others completely false and wrong"
Personally, I dont think all other religions are wrong. I just love the Lord, am I am sure I am right because I can feel the Holy Spirit thriving inside of me. "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" (Deuteronomy 6:5; Matthew 22:37)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar View Post
this is where your faith, tends to annoy me. there is no such thing as a false religion because that arguement can be made against yours. i see all religions as being equal, and i would not consider mine above what others believe in.
Im truely sorry that my faith annoys you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSoulWraith View Post
What if I read a book in Aesop's Fables, and in that book it happen to say " all should put though faith in me or innevitable and iminnant eternity in Hell"? Should I just say " Oh, well Aesop seemed smart, although I don't know if he was REALLY holy or ACTUAALLY God's son, but why not say he's right and critisize and slander all the other religions?". Am I not proving my point? You don't quite seem to grasp the information! I mean, come on! I might be wrong, but who says you're right? A book? I believe mosts books. Examples: Dictionaryies, Encyclopedias, Thesarasaus, and most other school realated text books, but a book written...... I don't even know how long ago. Wouldn't you love to find out thoose were stories told by the Greeks when under the Roman Empire's rule (after Emporer Constantine. I think he was the one who converted their religion. I'll Google it or something). I'd laugh so hard I'd die of too much presure on my internal organs. (Which, by the way after thinking about it, made me really never want to laugh. Is that possible? Again I'll google it. lol) Soooo.... I guess there for I must've proven my point, and if somehow I didn't get through to him that he can't say his religions right.......he is as ignorant as........ the president, or the dictator of North Korea ( except without nukes. lol. I hope .) THE END

~DSW
"Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name" (John 20:31-32).

Jesus gave us the blessings that we have in life. He is the only way.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote